You don’t need to allocate a special time to do online mobile recharge for your phone. Do it on the go, wherever you may be.
You will agree that despite the rise of complex technologies that make life much simpler than it used to be, most of us are busier than ever. There is never the luxury of free time on a working day, as you race from one task to another. On most days, it seems like your life is an endless ‘To Do’ list which is never completely ticked off, however hard you try!
So you leave out many tasks during the day as you focus on work-related items first. In the meantime, you might forget to pay your bills (if bill payment is not automated with your bank) or book tickets for a trip, or even to recharge your phone. Of these, online mobile recharge is a job that does not require much investment of time and effort. You can literally start and complete it under one minute, if you have the mobile provider’s app already installed on your phone.
For instance, if you are an Airtel prepaid user, you can do the online mobile recharge from anywhere, at any time, and in under a minute. Sounds too good to be true? It’s not. Here’s what you do:
- Open the myAirtel app on your smartphone.
- Key in your 10-digit Airtel number in the space provided for it.
- You will see the words ‘Prepaid recharge’. Click on it and see your prepaid account details: Name, Mobile number and Balance on the prepaid plan.
- The screen also shows you some quick recharge options at the bottom. You can either choose one of these options or proceed directly to paying a specific recharge amount.
- You can also check if there are any available offers while doing the online mobile recharge. These are applied at once. If not, proceed to choose the preferred payment mode.
- You can do the mobile online recharge using money from your Airtel Payments Bank account, or debit/credit cards or by Net banking.
- Next, click on ‘Recharge now’ and enter the amount of money you wish to pay for the mobile online recharge.
- The app alerts you that the recharge is done.
- Time yourself – did that take a lot of time or just a minute? Your online mobile recharge is complete – now use the phone like you always do!
Every other task can shave off precious minutes from your busy daily schedule. But Airtel mobile recharge online never does. It is the quickest way to keep your prepaid phone connection going, at any time of the day or from any location. This is time saved that you can devote to other more time-consuming tasks.
You can even do the mobile recharge using the Airtel website.