The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is shortly called RSMSSB.
The role of the RSMSSB is making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment with respect to the posts carrying grade pay Rs.3500/- and less than that. The Board has been associated with recruiting competent, highly skilled candidates by conducting written tests, personal interviews and professional tests.
RSMSSB Recruitment has started for 2018.
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced recruitment notification and the female aspirants are invited to apply for SUPERVISOR post. Those who desire to apply are requested to fill the online application form available at the official website of RSMSSB.
- Name of the post: Supervisor
Total number of vacancies: 180
Educational qualification: Aspirants should be graduated from any Indian university and they should have the knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture and work in Hindi written Devanagari script.
Age: 18-40 years
- The online registration begins on April 5th
- The Last date of online registration is on May 4th
- The Written examination will be conducted on July
RSMSSB Recruitment board invited applications for Junior Instructor post in Department of Skill Planning & Entrepreneurship against 402 vacancies.
- Name of the post: Junior Instructor
Total number of vacancies: 402
Age: 20-40 years
- The online registration begins on May 17th
- The Last date of online registration is on June 15th
- The Written exam will be conducted in September/October 2018
Junior instructor is recruited from various disciplines such as
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Electronics Mechanic
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Workshop Calculation & Science
Educational qualification: It is based on the post applied for
Written Test and Certificate verification is done.
1302 Informatics Assistants are called out to fill the vacancies in RSMSSB Recruitment. Participants have to appear for Written Test. This exam is expected to be conducted in May 2018.
- Name of the post: Informatics Assistant
Total number of vacancies: 1302
- The online registration begins on 8th March
- Last date of online registration is on 6th April
- Written exam will be conducted on May 2018
Participants will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Typing Test. Firstly, the candidates will be called out for Typing Test. Candidates who pass out in Typing test will be allowed for Written Exam. Final selection will be based on merit list. Merit list will be prepared based on the performance of both typing and written test.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant exam will consist two parts Part A and Part B. Part A will contain questions from Computer, General knowledge and General studies.
Part A will contain 100 multiple choice questions of total marks 100. Exam duration will be of 3 hours. Part B Typing test will be in both English & Hindi and each test is conducted for 15 minutes. The syllabus for Informatics assistant is available on the official website of RSMSSB. So, the candidates can download their syllabus from there.